CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 2

This morning we ate breakfast and went on a morning bike ride. Kate fell asleep on the bike so we came home and put her down for a little nap. Mad loved the bike ride today and is getting over being scared. After nap we got ready to go down to the pool and beach for little while. Dan and I wore the kids out down there and then we came up for a late lunch. I discovered a few cozy things at the store that I'm excited about 1.)Nitrate-free hot dogs 2.) Jalapeno kettle cooked chips 3.) Pomegranate-Raspberry Michelob Ultra. Both kids took looong naps and Daniel and I got to have some time down on the beach without the kids. I actually read a book, that is not a parenting book, that I have been trying to finish for 2 years now. Late this afternoon the kids came back down on beach. I am shocked at how much Katherine loves it!! She tried to eat the sand, crawled like a wild woman in the sand, rolled and dug in the sand, and would have dove head first in the ocean if we let her. At times Mad was more particular about the beach, mainly the wind and the sand were irritating her. It was extremely windy out there today!! Overall she had a great time and has made a friend with another little boy.
Tonight we went to Seaside and had a picnic. We were a little late getting there but the kids had good naps so we did ok. My kids have been ravenously hungry with all of the water and the sun. Daniel and I got sushi again, except at Crush this time. This is the third time I have had it in 4 days and I think I'm ready to move on. I had been craving it like crazy!!!
We had a great day and looking forward to Meme getting here tomorrow!























0 comments: