CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Beach Vacay Day 1!!!

Thanks to Daniel's fabulous business partners we're spending the week at Blue Mountain Beach in their beautiful condo. I absolutely LOVE this place!!! I just don't think you can get a better beach experience than being on 30A. We arrived yesterday evening around 6 and Daniel took Madeleine straight down to the water because she was so excited to finally be here. Katherine was exhausted so I fed her and put her to bed. After Mad had dinner shew she reluctantly went to bed and Daniel and I went out for sushi at Basmati's. It was fantastic!!!! (Don't worry DeDe was babysitting) This morning we took a 5 mile bike ride to Seaside to check out the art festival and ended up staying around for lunch. The bike ride was interesting and quite long for the kids. Mad is going through a little phase where she is scared of everything. Once we were there her mood quickly changed and she had a blast. Running around the grass and dancing to Blue Grass music, story time at ?, lunch at pickles for Mad, and frozen yogurt. Daniel, Dave and I ate Shrimp Burrito's at Bud and Alley's Taco Shack. It's my fav burrito ever! The girls were too tired to ride all the way back so Dave rode his bike back to get the car and pick us up. It took forever!!!! In the meantime, Daniel was holding Katherine and she literally puked right on top of Madeleine's head. Like, she really puked!!!!!!!! Madeleine totally melted in to a fit and Katherine seemed just fine. I tried my best to wipe it out and Dave finally got there. We loaded up, made it home and now Katherine is taking a long nap. I ran to the store and the guys and Mad are at the pool. I am looking forward to a wonderful week! Sorry, no pictures yet. I wasn't expecting to be gone for more than half the day on our adventure to Seaside.

1 comments:

Denise

so jealous y'all are at the beach.. even if puke was involved. (: i have to wait until next month to go...ugh.