CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Miracle Blanket

To tell the truth the blanket kind of scared me at first! It's like putting them in a straight jacket!!! Madeleine never liked being swaddled, but Katherine loves it and nearly sleeps through the night. Last night she slept from 11:00 to 5:30 and then 5:30 to 9:00 when I woke her up! She's pretty fussy without it and even prefers to be swaddled during the day. The child loves to be held and it's hard to get anything done. Any suggestions???? Also, how can I get her to take a bottle or paci? I need some relief over here!


2 comments:

Shannon

These are precious pictures!! I can't believe how much she has changed :) It looks like you may have a Hannah Grace on your hands!!! I call it her plastic aversion (ha!!) I wish that I could give you some advice, but obviously nothing worked for me either!! These babies are just too smart!!!

Anonymous

Lila loved the miracle blanket too. We used it until she was 6 1/2 mths old. Can you believe that?!