CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ballet

Madeleine started her first day of ballet class on Wednesday and she loved it!!! I am too anxious to get her in these adorable little outfits and go to recitals! She loves the tap shoes..... as you can imagine. She points her toes and taps them all over the house. Normally she wouldn't start ballet and tap yet but her teacher had an opening and let her in.
What I really need to find is a music class. The child LOVES to sing. She knows all the words to countless numbers of songs. Seriously!! There's probably somewhere around 75 songs!! I have to find all of the cd and dvd's. If you have children you need to check out Cedarmont Kids at Lifeway.
Ok, so this is supposed to be about Ballet, but I have to mention that we have been in big girl panties all week and we're doing great!!!! Thank you M&M's :)


I had to get a rear shot in those little tights!!

2 comments:

Shannon and Clint

Love, love, love it!! That rear in those tights is just too cute :) I want to come to her first recital!!!

Busy But Blessed!

ok! I love you so much sweet girl! You look so beautiful in your ballet slippers! Ginny will give you all the music classes you need =)