CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day

You must be able to tell that I am trying to catch up on some postings and not getting ANYTHING else done around the house! We had a great Father's day on Sunday! After church we headed to Red's School House for fried chicken and some good southern cooking. That afternoon Daniel took Madeleine to her first movie at the Rave. I was really nervous about it but, Daniel has been dying to take her to the movies. She sat through the entire movie and even wore her 3D glasses the whole time! I was so proud! Now I can't wait to take her myself! Matt, April, and the boys came over for dinner and we went swimming and officially wore the kids out for the night. It was the perfect Sunday afternoon and the best way to celebrate Father's Day!





Daniel's first picture with his girls


Daddy and Madeleine before the movie


Madeleine practicing holding her breath



Katherine lounging in the swing with Daddy

2 comments:

Busy But Blessed!

omg!!! I love it I love it I love it! Miss my girls!!! absolutely Beautiful!!!!

Tess

LOVE HER, LOVE her, LOVE THEM, LOVE YOU!!! Beautiful family..miss you tons and I'm dying to do matching outfits too!!!!!! :)