CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Class Party

Madeleine had a little Thanksgiving feast at her school and Daniel and I got to join her. Her class sang two cute little songs and Madeleine yelled out Happy Thanksgiving at the end. It was hilarious!


Madeleine and her friend Sam claim to be "Boyfriend and Girlfriend" He brings her pink flowers from his yard :) Sadly for Madeleine this was Sam's last day since his family is moving. Fortunately for Daniel and I we are not ready for boyfriends!!!


Madeleine and her BF Katheryn Ruth. (Yes! It is the same name as our our little Katherine Ruth)


Madeleine sweet table.


She can't wait to break into that snack!


I hardly have any pictures from our actual Thanksgiving since I was busy stuffing my face all day :( Maybe next year.

1 comments:

Shannon

I bet Daniel is super happy that her boyfriend is leaving! HA! What a cutie!