CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Katherine's Arrival!!!

We feel so blessed to now have 2 beautiful healthy little girls!!! Katherine was a little smaller than her sister weighing in at 6lbs 7oz. We had her at 12:36 p.m. on May 6th! I had an amazingly easy labor and delivery, much different than the first time!!! Katherine is a great nurser and sleeper. Again, much unlike my fist child. Madeleine is doing wonderful adjusting to having a little sister. My biggest hurdle is having enough energy with little sleep to take on 2 children, mainly a two year old!!! Life is definitely different, but we are setting in just fine! Katherine is the perfect fit for our new family of four. I will try to be better about updating. I know everyone is anxious to know how we are doing. As if it wasn't already hard enough for me to keep up a blog, it's even harder now!!!!






0 comments: