CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pediatrician Visit and First Bath

Katherine seems to have a very laid back personality so far. She hardly ever cries and when she does it's just a little squeak. She really didn't even cry when we gave her her first bath!!! Of course, I begin to worry like a good mother does :) And I took her to the pediatrician thinking there was something wrong with her because she really never cries and she started having a goopy eye!! Already, I know! Well, as it turns out, she's just a lot more mellow than her older sister and she has a bacterial infection in her eye :) While at the pediatrician I found out that she is already back above her birth weight (this was at 1 week, she is now 2 weeks as I am posting this)! I was really excited to know that she's already back up since she was so tiny!!! Maybe we can fit into newborn size diapers instead of the preemie ones now!