CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

This year we celebrated Easter by going to our Church for the regular service. The girls wore dresses that Jeanne and I made for them(mainly Jeanne). I did put together a lot of the lace for Mad's dress and I embroidered Kat's just in time for Easter. It was quite a project and I will not be embroidering on that kind of fabric again--even though it turned out beautifully. After church we went home for a quick rest and then enjoyed a late lunch with Daniel's family and the Weimer's.

Madeleine in her dress. We all know it's not easy getting ready for church!
I'll have to download pictures of Katherine later and post them. I didn't realize that they were not on here.


Jenny hosted the Christchurch Easter egg hunt at her house this year. We had plenty of candy by the end of this week with all the parties! I had to stash most of what didn't get eaten to help spread out the ridiculousness!

Madeleine and Katherine both make this expression that I like to call the "scrunchy face".

Mackin Roth, Liam Baker, and Katherine

Madeleine getting ready to devour her basket

Mackin and Katherine



Katherine enjoying some Easter egg cookies!!! They were absolutely delicious! MeMe can't deny a child of a sweet treat :)

Madeleine's class eater egg hunt at Graham Martin's house.
Kate's enjoying the snacks :)