CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday's

Well I have decided that I am going to try to keep this blogging thing going by committing to spending some time every Monday to make a post about our week. Sadly, I am off to a rough start because I can't download my pictures since I left my camera bag in Jenny's stroller last night.
I can't tell you exactly what it is that makes my life so crazy busy. Maybe it's that I have a 3 year (which is more like X5 kids) and an 11-month cruiser that is learning to voice her opinions loudly! I just know that while I have had no shower, mountains of laundry, sticky wood floors, and toys flung in every corner of the house I am going to regret not having some memories recorded of our sweet and sometimes crazy life!

***Since I didn't have my camera I did a late Easter post below***

0 comments: