CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Playing Catch-up

My long time best friend Shannon and her little girl Hannah Grace came to visit us a couple of weeks ago. Shannon is really my only friend that I have stayed this close to since middle school! Shannon lives in Birmingham now and we hardly ever get to see each other! We decided that we were going to swap going back and forth between Montgomery and Birmingham one day a month. I am so glad we are doing this so that the girls can somewhat grow up together kind of like Shannon and I did! And we can have some girl time together!

Madeleine was taking a nap when I finally took pictures.




We also went to visit Daniel's long time best friend Charles, his wife Courtney, and Anders (19 mths). Daniel and Charles have been best friends for the last 18 years! They live in Athens, Ga where Charles is the youth director at Athens Church. They are the best host! We went to downtown Athens and walked around the campus, ate an amazing lunch a Taco restaurant, grilled out, watched movies, talked, laughed, and I mean REALLY LAUGHED!!!! Which is impossible not to do if you know Charles.
The girls did absolutely wonderful and were the best little travelers this weekend! I am sorry to say that this is the ONLY picture that I have. I think Courtney may have one good one.



The girls took their first bath together and Madeleine LOVED it. She likes to do anything as long as Katherine is with her. (side note) I have finally put Katherine in the nursery at church and now I don't have any problems leaving Madeleine. I think she started crying when we would leave her because Katherine got to leave with us. I think it's so sweet how she wants Katie to be with her all the time!! She wants Katie to do everything she is doing and to follow her from room to room around the house to "watch" her (Mad.) play.





Megan and Braxton found out what the twins were and invited the family over for pizza to find out. We were so excited we could hardly wait but, it was worth it! The Deans and the Weimer's each had a card with the gender written in it. Madeleine and Katherine are so excited to have some more girls in the family!!!! I can't believe the girls have out numbered the boys! We miss you Matt, April, Josh, Caleb, and Luke!

The Dean's opening baby card #1. It's a Girl!

The Weimer's opening baby card #2 It's a Girl!

Painting for the nursery that says "For these children we have prayed"


Our family loves having a fire burning in the fireplace!!!!! We have been waiting for the first cold night to hit this winter. Madeleine was in the mood for some pics so I snapped some :)






**** Two new posts below!!!****