CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Halloween

I am a little late on my Halloween post but it's here! This year we went to the annual Christchurch Harvest Fest and then we had a hayride/ trick-or-treat/ get together starting at the Dean's house. We had pizza and appetizers to start out and finished the night off with a ton of candy. Golson and Lauren provided a trailer and Braxton cautiously made his way through the extremely crowded neighborhood!!! We have done this 2 years in a row now and I have to say it's one of my new favorite holiday traditions! Katherine was asleep and I missed getting her picture so I am going to have to put her back in her costume and snap one! It's too cute to miss it!

Dinner before the Hayride.

Hayride



Best buddies, Emory and Madeleine.


Josephine (little red riding hood)

James and Lawson

All of the kiddies before the trick or treat hayride.

Check out the UPS man (K.B.) and the package (James)! Isn't that hilarious!

Me and one of my best friends Traci. She has been to Montgomery 5 times since my pregnancy with Katherine. She came twice when I was pregnant, 2 entire weeks during the summer, and came to spend Halloween with us this fall. This gal has cleaned my house top to bottom, taken care of 2 a year old (no small task), a newborn, ran errands all over Montgomery, cooked, been to M's preschool and the pediatricians office! I hope you still want to have kids! To say that she knows the ins and outs of this family in an understatement! Thank you Traci! We have thoroughly enjoyed you being a part of our family! We love you! (I know you are going to kill me for posting this :) HAHA

Madeleine before Harvest Fest at Christchurch. Then I forgot my camera and that was the end of pictures for the night :( She was the cutest Madeline ever and Katherine was the cutest lady bug!


0 comments: