CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Clifford Farm Day

Thanks to Tim and Gina for a fabulous day out at their family's farm! They organized a fabulous day of fishing, great food, fires, hayrides and tons of fellowship with good friends. We look forward to it every year! It was the perfect way to spend the first cold weekend of the fall! Finally!


Daniel and Katherine on the Hayride

Madeleine on the hayride. We saw several deer. Madeleine claimed to have spotted many more :)

Trying to get everyone settled to go! Sorry..... these pictures are in reverse :) Maybe I'll atleast have the right post above each picture this time.

Our attempt at a family photo

Madeleine and her buddy Jackson..... King of the farm!

Sweet Katherine

Gina, Coleman, Lindsey, and Katherine. They are just a week apart!

Madeleine caught her first fish! Say Cheese!


Baby Kat hanging out on the couch.

1 comments:

Kelly

Hey Lindsey! I don't know why, but Madeleine looks like such a big girl in these posts! Two gorgeous girls :) Happy to see ya'll are doing so well! I will be in Montgomery at the begining of November at Rebecca Bakers for a Stella and Dot party. I hope you can come. I would love to see you! Bring those babies too! I think AR will be with me :)