CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Katherine's Christening

First I apologize that these pictures are in no specific order and that there are not very many good ones. Hopefully Diane got some good shots for me and when I get those I can do another post. I was so busy during the lunch I didn't have time to take many pictures and Katherine napped through a good portion of it. Enjoy the pics. I'll write a post later when I grow another arm ;)








4 comments:

McCrory Family

She is just beautiful, Lindsey! All the new pictures are great!

Shannon

Gorgeous! Everything looked perfect. I hate that we were sick and had to miss out.

Tess

That child is absolutely gorgeous!! I could just eat her up!!!! OH, please bring her over here to see me!!!! Madeliene and Adah could play while I just love on that baby!!! :) Too cute!!!! The pic of MD and Mary's kids is just priceless!!

Denise

She is such a cutie. So beautiful.