CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Still!!!!!!!!

All I have to say is....... We STILL have diarrhea over here!!!!!!!! I don't know what's going on! We are going to the doctor tomorrow for Katherine's 2 mth check up (which she is almost 10 wks) so, I made Madeleine an appointment too. She keeps saying that her back hurts. Which I can't figure out if it's because she had a nightmare about Monkey's biting her or if it actually hurts. When I ask her directly about where the monkey bit her she says on her face above her eye. The nightmare incident is a whole other story but, we are totally traumatized about it and it's causing wayyyyyyyy to much drama! My house is FULL of drama these days. Including myself :) I'll update about the appointment's tomorrow!

1 comments:

Martin and Traci

How has she been sleeping? Is she still afraid of the "monkeys" in her room?