CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I don't know yet...

I still have not gotten any results back from the lab. Madeleine has not gone to the bathroom since last Thursday so I may have a new problem on my hands. Anyway, I have been putting her back in pull-ups through this whole ordeal and now I am going to have to go back to encouraging the potty. After a week she had even stopped needing pull-ups at night and at nap time! Now, we are back to using the M&M jar. I hate having to use candy but that's what works for her. I think she has figured out how much more convenient it is to use the pull up. I really only have a problem when she is playing and doesn't want to stop what she's doing.
As soon as I take the time to download some pictures I'll do a new post for Katherine. She is soooooo smiley now and I love it!

1 comments:

McCrory Family

Oh man! Ya'll are having a rough time with tummy stuff! Poor Madeleine - not going to the bathroom in 5 days! Hope she gets to feeling better soon. Can't wait to see new pics!