CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Update #2

Oh, I am so bad at this!!! Anyway, Sorry I have not posted any pics this week. We are just getting settled back in. Daniel and I have been working on painting the hallway, master, and the bathrooms. Along with me being out of town last weekend and now this weekend too! We are going to Atlanta for Traci and Martin's party. Hopefully we'll make it back with some cute pictures and plenty to share about!
As for Madeleine, we are working on getting rid of the bottle. Surprisingly she is doing well. I am only putting water in it and it seems that all she wants now is to hold it. I don't care as long as her teeth are not rotting from the milk. My only concern now is how do I make sure she get's enough milk. She's not drinking it from her sippy. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

McCrory Family

I just took Claire to the doc this week and mentioned my concern about her not drinking any milk now that she is off the bottle. Our doctor said that at this age milk consumption is not an issue anymore as long as she is getting calcium in other ways (other dairy products). Claire eats tons of cheese and yogurt so the doctor told me not to worry about it. If you are still concerned you could always call M's pediatrician.

The Brown Family

Hey lindsey! thank you so for your prayers!! i am going to blog the biopsy resuelts next. as for the sippy- what kind are you using? i have friends who have gone through same thing and they ended up with a nubby sippy that is most like a bottle. also were you warming her milk in the bottle?