CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Lunch with Daddy and Madeleine's hair cut!

Today we met Daniel for lunch at Chappy's. Taking Madeleine out to eat is a rarity since her behavior is not predictable right now. She did excellent today! She enjoyed the fish tank, coloring, and drinking out of a big girl cup with a straw! Kids eat free so this a fine discovery for us! Madeleine had the chicken fingers, chips, our french fries, animal cookies, and pickles. mmm mmm! We'll be back soon!


We got to sit next to the fish tank! Madeleine loved it!

Madeleine's first official hair cut! She went with me to see Donna (my hair stylist) on Thursday afternoon. Donna is now cutting three generations of our families hair! Jeanne has been going to Donna for 30 years and Megan has been since she was Madeleine's age. I forgot my camera but the scene was way too chaotic to take pictures anyway. Donna managed to do a fabulous job despite Madeleine's displeasure.

3 comments:

The Brown Family

Hey Lindsey! So excited to see you have a blog too! It's fun isn't it! I will add ya'll to our blog list. Love your template and your posts. Madeline is just so cute. She makes me think what we may be in for next with MJ. Enjoyed our BS Thursday...however I have a lot of reading to do to catch up! Hope to see you tomorrow at church.

Shannon and Clint

I love the haircut! Precious :)

AnnaHatcherDesign

Lindsey - she is SO adorable - I can't believe how much she has grown since i've last seen her! :) Hope you all are well! ~Anna