Saturday, May 28, 2011
Our little Katherine has brought an immeasurable amount of joy into our lives!!!! I can't believe she is already two years old!
- Favorite Toys- Ee-Ee (her monkey), Oink Oink the pig, her piggy bank, make up and dress up clothes, and whatever your sister is playing with at that moment.
- You LOVE to play in your sand box! You love to color and can actually draw a smiley face! You love to dance and sing. You love playdough!
- Favorite cartoons and movies- Barney, Pete's Dragon, Ramona and Beezuz, Annie, Backyardigans
- Favorite Food- Kashi Cereal bars, Broccoli, all fruits especially berries and bananas, Chocolate or nutella, yogurt popsicles (or any popsicle!) pasta, any meats, you could eat a plate full of ketchup with your chicken, eggs, pancakes, salad, green beans, rice and cous cous
-Favorite books- You love to read and be read to. Actually, instead of reading you want to talk about everything on every page and name objects. Right now you are into the "How to Build a Snowman" book, Usborne Baby Sister, backyardigans, goodnight moon, and your books about animals. You pick out the same ones off of your shelf every time we read. Why am I surprised?
- You love to play hide and seek with Madeleine and Daddy. You girls will hide from him every day when you hear him pull up from work. When you hide y'all say "Who Who" to give him a clue where you are.
-You take your diaper off ALL THE TIME!!! It's getting ridiculous! You took it off at the gymnasium the other day and at night you take your Pj's and diaper off and then manage to put your pants back on without a diaper! We have had to wake you up to put it back on in the night. Looks like potty training is in our near future!
-You are obsessed with ants and are on a mission to eradicate the entire ant population. You smash every one you see and will yell and scream AAAUUUNT when you spot one!! We love to listen to you yell this!
-You can count to nearly 20 and know your shapes. You are speaking very well now and in full sentences. You still talk in a sweet little baby voice and I never want to correct how you say some of your baby words b/c I think it's so cute!!! I could keep you like this forever!
-You are very affectionate and loving. You hug and kiss your teachers every day when you leave school and say bye to all of your friends. When I pick you up you run squealing at the top of your lungs saying MOMMY right into my arms!!!!!! It's my favorite part of the day.
-You are a touch feisty and have quite a bit of character! All the nursery workers and baby sitters LOVE you and it's fun for me to hear them talk about the little things you will do.
-You are very expressive with your face.
-I love having two girls!! There is nothing better to me than hearing y'all play and laugh together. You and Madeleine are best friends and you adore one another. As soon as you wake up you want to know where Madeleine is. Usually she comes in your room and climbs in your crib. Most of the time it's easier having the two of you together then it is to have one of you gone.
Posted by The Dean Family at 6:51 PM