CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

O What a Beautiful Morning!!

This morning Daniel gave Katherine a bottle to try to keep her in the bed longer because we were both exhausted. He had the stomach bug the day before and I was up with Madeleine in the the middle of the night and couldn't sleep. Anyway, he left her door open (we have a baby lock on it otherwise) and when Madeleine woke up she went in there because Katherine was awake and playing in her crib. I was half asleep but still aware the kids were awake. Typically, Madeleine will play in her room or read books so I thought that's what she was doing and I tried to take advantage of it and get a little more sleep. Well, when Daniel got up and went in there he started yelling for me to get up. I knew then that she had been in to something. Ahhhhhh!!!!! She has done this once before and suffered the consequences. I should have thrown the baby powder away the first time this happened!

This is the disaster we woke up to this morning...baby powder and petroleum jelly = one angry mom! The picture does not do this justice. It really was everywhere!! All things were coated in a fine layer of powder. I could hardly breathe when I walked in the room!



Katie all cleaned up. She actually looks like she's into whatever cartoon is on television. HA! (She really doesn't watch cartoons yet, but she's acting like it!)

0 comments: